Meet the founder
Gracenet Logistics was founded in 2014 by Lona Mnguni
Lona is qualified in managing operations across the supply chain and has a background in the Banking sector , Logistics and Customer Service.
She has a passion for entrepreneurship and her entrepreneurial activity goes back to primary and high school where she sold airtime to school mates, Avon to neighbours and amalopisi (chips) to friends while they played after school.
Mnguni is also creative and strategic and enjoys challenging new ideas and out of the box thinking and believes in what matters most, which is making a difference.
About Gracenet Logistics
Gracenet logistics was founded in 2014 and is a BBBEE level 1 contributor with a vision to bridge the inequality gap in distribution of resources between urban and rural areas, Big goal right? We realize our vision through partnering with organizations such as yours who may need a partner for that extra leg into rural areas and townships.We pride ourselves in proving a service that is personal as our operation is owner managed. Our experience in supply chain management lets us understand that we need to get to know you and your industry so as to best handle your freight as at the time of delivery we are a direct representation of the customer.
With its humble beginnings in 2014 the company plans to grow to be the preferred partner for rural and township distribution, supply chain management solutions and on demand courier of choice. Our years of service expertise are currently enabling the expansion of our services into other South African markets and not limiting themselves just to the Eastern Cape. The company is based in East London with independent depots in Kokstad and Umtata.
Gracenet Logistics aims to provide affordable diversified and integrated logistics to the South African market. We strive to partner with organizations that address social issues in rural areas and townships by providing supply chain and logistics solutions that will be the enabler in ensuring timeous and equal delivery of cargo to both the rural and urban market.
Our mission is to support:
- Local, regional and national government and related agencies in their service delivery mandate which includes but not limited to educational material, healthcare and groceries.
- Organizations and institutions that support rural and township communities, but have logistical barriers.
We aim to maintain a high profile and grow by:
- Maintaining service excellence
- Providing superior transport solutions according to each customers specifications
- Treating staff and customers with respect and integrity
- Appointing high-quality staff
- Keeping up with trends and developing new and innovative ways to safely and cost-effectively transport cargo.
- Offering customers a dedicated personalized service
- Increase lead times for delivery in rural areas by utilizing low cost and efficient modes of transportation.
|2014-finalists in the Transnet/ SABS moving ideas competition.|
|2016 One of Sowetans top 100 young bosses|
|2015/2016 Spark South Africa change maker.|
|2015 –seed grant winner at the SAB social innovation awards.|